Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday .. to Me!

Today is my birthday - I turn 25. WOW...I feel like it was my 21st birthday just a year ago. Time really does FLY as you get older!

With that being said...today was a GLORIOUS day. =) I got to work and my coworkers had decorated my cube with balloons, streamers, and a big Happy Birthday sign. Later in the afternoon, we went to lunch and Randall joined us for the festivities - followed by a big chocolate and strawberry cake! This evening, Randall and I ordered food and had dinner and drinks on the back patio and enjoyed the beautiful weather just the two of us and our sweet doggies! The family is officially celebrating the day I came into this world on Sunday - with lunch and bowling - I am really excited! I opened my presents tonight and got a sweater and pair of shoes I have really been wanting, a gift card to Pottery Barn, a pair of earrings and a necklace, items from Southern Living for my kitchen, a book, and lots of money (of which I am going to buy a new Coach purse, some perfume, and a CHI iron for my hair). I am really spoiled!

I just want to thank all my family and friends who have sent me birthday wishes. I love you all more than you know and you are all so special to me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are special to me, and I am so happy we are friends. Happy Birthday FT!

Anonymous said...

kendall! you need to post. I tagged you for a fun survey--you would be good at it. get back in the game!